GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF POSITION
The primary function of this position is to assist the Credit Union in living out our Core Purpose “to Be The Difference.” To achieve the core purpose this position is responsible to deliver outstanding service to both internal and external members by making a difference in the lives or their team members, members, communities, and business partners. A key component of this is excellent communication and persuasion skills as well as the ability to identify the financial needs of each member and recommend an appropriate Credit Union solution.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Provide exceptional member service to every member, every time by delivering consistently high-quality service to both internal and external members that is in alignment with our values.
1. Effectively communicate with member or team members by telephone, e-mail, fax, or mail to obtain documentation or additional information needed to complete the request.
1. Assist members with any account maintenance including such things as updating account ownerships and borrowers, name changes, address changes, beneficiaries, and any other account maintenance that must be completed on the membership.
1. Register and assist members with electronic services such as home banking, mobile banking, loan payment center, bill payment, and mobile deposit.
1. Meet and maintain department performance metrics as measured through productivity, sales, and quality initiatives including, but not limited to abandon rate, hold time, unavailable time, and service factor level.
1. Assist in ensuring the security of all sensitive information and materials needed for daily operation of the contact center.
1. Balance all work at the end of the work day.
1. Maintain a professional working environment.
1. Perform any other related duties as required or assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty mentioned satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
High school or GED, plus specialized schooling and/or on the job education in a specific skill area; e.g. data processing, clerical/administrative, equipment operation, etc, plus 2 years related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Arkansas Federal Credit Union is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.