Uses professional accounting concepts and internal company policies to solve complex accounting issues including the maintenance of internal controls. Participates in and implements monthly financial close, supervises the assignments of the staff accountants to include general ledger, accounts payable and fixed assets. Prepares monthly management financial reporting package and executive summary schedules. Coordinates and facilitates the process of documenting accounting policies and procedures.
Senior Accountant level with the following experience:
– At least a BA/BS in Accounting or Finance with a CPA/CMA preferred.
– A strong understanding of GAAP accounting principles and experience making entries to the GL.
– Experience compiling and working with financial reports.
– Experience with Fixed Assets.
– Experience with reconciliations.
– Experience working with large amounts of data.
– Experience working with enterprise ERP systems; a plus if they have experience with OneLink.
– Expert Excel skills, typing skills, and 10-key skills.
– Demonstrated effective oral and written communication skills.