Our client is looking for a Sr. Enterprise Security Engineer. You will be working for one of the the strongest and fastest growing banks in Texas! The company has amazing benefits, culture, and opportunity for growth.
Duration: Full Time Direct Hire Opportunity
Compensation: Competitive, but based on experience
As an IT Security Manager – Identity Management, you will be responsible for developing an Identity and Access Management program that provides effective and secure delivery of employee identities and access to their digital resources. Responsibilities will include developing identity and access controls for systems and applications and ensuring the Principle of Least Privilege is applied; establishing and maintaining process documentation and supporting oversight requests; keeping informed of new cyber security trends, technology and tools to help develop and update security controls; conducting access governance review and reporting processes and maintaining and supporting identity management platforms and technology. The candidate will manage a team of identity analysts, architects and security administrators and will partner with Security Monitoring, IT Operations, IT Audit, and other teams to ensure technology controls are defined, implemented and effective.
· Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Infrastructure Assurance, Information Systems, or Computer Science
· 8+ years experience in information/cyber security design, implementation, or support
· 3+ years experience managing an Identity services team
· Demonstrated analytical, problem solving, and planning abilities. Strong organizational skills
· Technical knowledge and understanding of identity provisioning and management technologies
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Proficient in Microsoft computer applications
· CISSP, CISA, GIAC (GSEC, GCIA, ect.) certificatio