DMC Atlanta., a premiere, privately owned and operated sales and marketing firm based in Atlanta, GA, has recently expanded to include over 62 offices in 20 states and plans to double in size again within the next year. We now have available clients waiting for us to handle their marketing and sales nationwide.
Here at DMC Atlanta we pride ourselves on providing clients with a personal, professional approach to promotional marketing and customer acquisition. Our talented team of marketing professionals represents our clients with unparalleled integrity to the business community. In order for our organization to prosper, we are aggressively seeking talented, enthusiastic individuals who are searching for an opportunity to quickly work their way from ENTRY-LEVEL into a position in MANAGEMENT, overseeing campaigns for our clients and managing a staff of 15+ employees. Our company strongly believes in developing our people into the future leaders of our organization.
*Competitive pay ranging from $10-$21 an hour starting off, pay increases are due to commission and bonuses and based on individual performance.*
Responsibilities for our Customer Account Representative:
- Give innovative ideas to boost sales
- Make comparisons with rival services
- Provide excellent customer service and solve problems
Recommend and select services for customers based off of their needs and desires
Our Company Offers:
- Virtual Care (24hr. access to doctors via video) and prescription drug benefits.
- Health and wellness initiative – health is important for a happy life – 8 workouts per month = $25 for a gym/yoga membership – 16 workouts per month = $50 for a gym/yoga membershipOutstanding Growth Opportunities
- Paid Training
- Benefits Available
- Travel Opportunities – National and International
At DMC Atlanta we believe that in order for a business to grow with strength you need solid leadership. That’s why we only promote our management and leadership team from within. All Customer Account Representatives that are qualified are eligible for the benefit of our management training and development program. Our Management Development Program offers an exciting opportunity for qualified candidates to learn all aspects of our business from the ground up.
Responsibilities in this program include:
• Sales and Marketing
• Team Leadership
• Sales Training
• Human Resources
• Marketing Strategies and Sales Techniques
• Oversee Campaign Development
• Manage Customer Service, Administration, and Sales People
We provide full training for the right candidates. No outside sales or telemarketing are involved.
Please apply now through CareerBuilder, or call 770-817-4646 and ask to speak to someone in Human Resources. Four-year degree preferred but not required.
How to Join Our Team?
- Have a great personality and solid people skills
- Have and cultivate a sharp, professional image, and attitude
- Have excellent communication and follow-through
- Be a self-starter with strong problem-solving abilities
- Be a career-oriented individual searching for rapid growth