At Adobe, we create digital experiences that change the world. How? We help people bring ideas to life by creating content that makes life more fun and work more impactful. We give businesses and organizations the power to truly engage their customers. We’re the ones behind the gorgeously designed content that streams across your laptop, TV, phone, and tablet every day—and we’re the ones who harness the massive power of big data to help companies find and reach the people who crave that content.
We do it with energy, passion, and curiosity, and we’re backed by our rich heritage and culture of innovation. We’re looking for exceptional talent to join us.
As Senior Compliance Investigations Counsel at Adobe, you will be based in our offices in San Jose and will be responsible for managing and conducting a wide range of compliance investigations around the world. You’ll be part of Adobe’s Ethics and Compliance team working on the front lines to ensure that Adobe acts with integrity in all areas of its business. You’ll join a smart, creative and collaborative group of dedicated Compliance lawyers and professionals.
Your primary responsibilities will include leading and supporting internal investigations relating to Adobe’s Code of Business Conduct and other policies and procedures. You’ll be responsible for end-to-end investigations, from assessing initial allegations and issues to developing and executing investigation plans, managing outside counsel, collecting evidence, conducting interviews, reviewing findings, preparing investigation reports, making recommendations and helping to monitor and remediate corruption and compliance risks. You’ll also have the opportunity to work on other ethics and compliance initiatives such as trainings and communications.
What you’ll do
- Manage and conduct a wide range of compliance related investigations
- Assist in developing and implementing policies and procedures to mitigate compliance risks, execute trainings and communications plans to ensure consistent application of compliance policies
- Work independently and collaboratively with cross-functional teams on time sensitive investigations and other activities
- Provide support for various other compliance programs and controls
What you’ll need to succeed
- A passion for ethics and compliance, a strong moral compass, a keen sense of curiosity and excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- JD plus admission to practice law in at least one jurisdiction
- 8+ years of legal experience conducting internal corporate investigations with a top-tier law firm, in-house legal department and/or government agency
- Subject matter expertise in FCPA, UK Bribery Act and other global anti-corruption laws
- General working experience with MS Office Suite
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; fluency in multiple languages is a plus
- Demonstrated attention to detail and a positive attitude with good judgment and the ability to simultaneously manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- A sense of humor and the ability to thrive under pressure
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you’re looking to make an impact, Adobe’s the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.