THIS PROJECT IS IN CHARLESTON, SC THE RATE OF PAY IS $25-$27 AN HOUR
THERE IS NO PER DIEM ON THIS PROJECT.
The Bell Company is a large Mechanical Contractor that takes on some of the most complex projects in our East Coast Market. This is your chance to become a part of this dynamic team.
THE OPPORTUNITY: Plumbers Wanted
As a Plumber with The Bell Company you will have the opportunity to use your skills to work on hospitals, laboratories and large industrial and institutional projects. Additional information on all our projects can be found on our website: www.thebellcompany.com
$25-$27 / HOUR FOR PLUMBER
At the Bell Company we believe in rewarding members of our skilled crafts with more than just a competitive hourly rate. We also offer:
- Ongoing professional training and development
- Opportunities for advancement.
- Potential career growth into our certified craft program with additional benefits of increased wages, paid holidays and vacation accrual.
- Employer paid $25,000 life insurance
- Elective medical, dental and supplemental benefits are available
- Immediate 401(k) program with up to 4% employer match (vested immediately)
Relevant job titles include: Commercial Plumber, Commercial Drain Cleaner, Plumber, Drain Technician, Journeyman Plumber, Master Plumber, Plumber, Plumber Gasfitter, Plumbing and Heating Mechanic, Industrial Plumber, Institutional Plumber, Industrial Plumber, Industrial Drain Technician, Service Plumber
- Maintain the ethics and professionalism of The Bell Company in the execution of the duties and responsibilities of the position.
- Candidates must have min 5yrs experience as a Journeyman Plumber and be familiar with industrial, process piping systems with specific attention to institutional installations.
- Medical gas certification is a plus.
- Must be familiar w/ industry standard & code compliant construction practices.
- Candidate must demonstrate rough-in experience and the ability to set a wide range of fixture and equipment.
- Experience of a residential nature will not be considered relevant.
- Past experience in cast iron (underground and no hub), PVC, CPVC, and copper must be demonstrated during the application process to be considered.
- Drug test / Pre-employment knowledge & skills test required
- OSHA 10 hour is required prior to start date. (company will provide the online course at no cost to employee
The Bell Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Minorities, Women, Disabled and Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Our focus market place is the Heavy Construction Industry (Mechanical Piping) and Plumbing
If you have experience in the following disciplines, we want to hear from you!
Commercial Plumber, Commercial Drain Cleaner, Plumber, Drain Technician, Journeyman Plumber, Master Plumber, Plumber, Plumber Gasfitter, Plumbing and Heating Mechanic, Industrial Plumber, Institutional Plumber, Industrial Plumber, Industrial Drain Technician, Service Plumber