Clarivate Analytics clients are the trailblazers and risk takers who come up with life-changing ideas. We’re looking for our own trailblazers to help us keep providing clients some of the world’s most trusted brands, spanning scientific and academic research, patent analytics, pharmaceutical and biotech intelligence and IP management.
We’re an independent owned company with a rich heritage and a bold entrepreneurial mission. If you’re excited by the thought of helping people and organizations go from new ideas to life-changing innovations faster, we’re excited to consider you for a position at Clarivate.
The primary responsibilities include:
- Managing preparation of Patent Applications for US based customers with export controlled work requirements
- Recruit and onboard personnel resources as required by revenue generating contractual engagements
- In-house authority on US law as well as EP and PCT rules and requirements
- Maintain and improve internal quality control checklists, workflow and processes
- Preparing responses to substantive and procedural Office Actions and Notices from the USPTO and EPO
- Reviewing and analyzing technical details about inventions in a variety of technology domains
- Analyzing prior art to evaluate patentability, validity, infringement, and Freedom to Operate
- Independently executing multiple engagements simultaneously with high attention to detail
- Managing on-time delivery of multiple cases in compliance with internal policies and processes
- Effectively working with reporting manager and collaborating across global teams and stakeholders based in multiple time zones
It is the policy of Clarivate to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, pregnancy, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Clarivate will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.