A government organization in Laguna Niguel, CA is looking for an Executive Assistant to fill a vacancy within the Administration Department. This is a full-time position working for up to 3+ months and can be extended at the clients discretion. Compensation is open, DOE/DOQ.
- Performs routine office clerical duties in support of an assigned department or division receives and directs telephone calls and visitors; provides information on department or division services and operations.
- Acts as a receptionist; answers the telephone and provides information on departmental and agency policies and procedures as required.
- Maintains a variety of files and records in assigned department; files in accordance with established filing system.
- Opens and distributes the mail in assigned department; sorts and processes outgoing mail.
- Provides customer service, information, referrals, and assistance to the general public and other departments in reference to assigned area of responsibility.
Graduation from high school, supplemented by secretarial or business coursework, and a minimum of one year of experience in general office support work; or any equivalent combination of education and experience that provides the knowledge, skills, and abilities required.