VOLT is looking for a Great Executive Assistant to start right away!!!! Apply TODAY to find out more.
The incumbent frequently interacts with senior leaders of the company, hosts and manages meetings, arranges international travel for 9 people and manages the calendar for the Director. The successful candidate must be professional, personable and accountable for responsibilities of the position.
• Duties may include, but are not limited to:
• Ensure issue reports are complete
• Transfer issue reports between different computer systems
• Run daily reports tracking program progress
• Schedules meetings, coordinates travel arrangements, and maintains appointment calendars on behalf of department managers or supervisors; may coordinate meeting amenities (i.e. refreshments, etc.).
• Researches, resolves and responds to inquiries/concerns from internal and/or external customers. Escalates complex issues for resolution as appropriate.
• Gathers, creates, maintains and/or summarizes potentially sensitive or confidential data from various sources in order to complete reports and special projects and/or provide timely information to various customers.
• Distributes information as appropriate to department members or internal/external customers.
• Updates and maintains databases, systems applications or files to ensure accurate and current information is available for use by others.
• Well-versed in the Microsoft Office Suite with emphasis on SharePoint.
• Experience dealing with confidential company information.
• Skills with Adobe and visual communication preferred.
• High School diploma/equivalent is required. Undergraduate degree in business, communications or journalism would be preferred.
Volt has been serving some of the nation’s strongest companies for over 60 years. As a Volt employee, you can expect the highest level of on-site support. We have a long-standing tradition of developing lasting and mutually beneficial relationships with its employees. Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer.