Our goal? To share the best technology with the world, hand-in-hand with you. We use simple and thoughtful design to create technology products with a minimal, efficient and reliable user experience. With inclusive and friendly communication, we share these products to our users.
We focus on creating value for users, embracing change, while offering competitive products and services.
We isolate ourselves from external pressure and temptation, never forgetting our original intent, while relentlessly self-improving.
Our primary principle is not in pursuing short-term interests or gains, but instead focusing on healthy and sustainable business.
What you’ll do
- Draft and solidify agreements, contracts and other legal documents to ensure the company’s full legal rights
- Transaction Negotiation and Management?Due diligence included)
- Providing compliance consultation for daily business, including but not limited to purchasing, sales, marketing, personnel management, dispute resolution, etc.
- Create, implement and continuously improve company compliance policies and processes
- Implement compliance projects based on the requirements of domestic laws
- Provide guidance to company on personal data protection-related issues
- Litigation and Dispute Resolution
- Selection and management of external legal resources including but not limited to: outside law firms, legal related vendors and etc.
- Monitoring the changes to the laws and policies related to company business, prompting risks and providing response plan
- Deal with other legal matters as required
- Excellent Legal Education Background
- JD degree or equivalent is a must
- NY or WA Bar preferred
- 3-5 years’ work experience in the legal field, preferably in-house counsel
- Experience in the technology, telecommunication or Internet industry highly preferred
- Familiarity with the following legal domains: Marketing & Advertising, Retail and E-Commerce, Personnel Management, Intellectual Property, Private Data Protection, Dispute Resolution, etc.
- Fluency in both oral and written English, strong English document drafting skills (Bilingual skill in Chinese preferred)
- Ability to work in an international/intercultural environment
- Flexibility on schedule and willingness to travel 20-25%
- Positive attitude and strong sense of ethics, and outstanding communication skills
What’s in it for you
- Benefits: Excellent medical, dental and vision coverage, pre-tax FSA and commuter benefits, PTO days, STD & LTD, employer-paid life & disability insurance, gym reimbursement
- Perks: Casual dress, snacks, Friday catered lunches and monthly snack boxes for remote employees