Specmo Enterprises, a refurbishing facility for GM speedometer clusters and radios, is looking for Order Entry Representatives to join our team of ten close knit team members! The culture here is unlike anywhere else. See what some of our current CSR’s have to say about working at Specmo:
“It’s rare to find a place of employment where all employees are easy going, caring, welcoming and pleasant on a daily basis. I believe it definitely begins with management, setting a great example of what a great work environment looks like. Nothing but positive vibes all over!”
“My favorite thing about Specmo is the set schedule. It makes it easier to make appointments, schedule classes, and weekends/ holidays off. I think the wonderful coworkers make for a more relaxed culture.”
Our Customer Success Experts responsibilities include answering phones from dealerships, job shops and retail customers to process their radio or cluster orders, maintaining customer account information, responding to emails from customers and vendors and routing incoming calls to the proper internal parties.
We are looking for full-time candidates that possess the following:
- Excellent phone voice and presence – no previous experience necessary, training provided for the right candidates
- Assertiveness, initiative, positive attitude and confidence are a must!
- Ability to interact with customers to provide information and assistance with a professional phone presence and proficient communication skills
- Listen attentively, solve problems creatively, create win-win situations with customers
- Work with the management team to stay updated on product knowledge and be informed of any changes in company policies
- Able to work three days from 7:45 am – 3:30 pm, one day from 8:45 am – 6:00 pm and one day from 8:45 am – 7:00 pm (6 month set schedule) – Monday thru Friday.
We offer the following benefit package to our full time employees:
- Blue Cross PPO or Blue Care Network HMO Medical Plans
- Guardian Dental Plan/Vision Discount Plan
- Flexible Spending Account /FSA
- Short-term disability insurance
- Voluntary life insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401(k) Savings Plan with a Company Match
- Paid Personal Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Holidays
- Weekly Pay
- GM Supplier Discount
- GREAT Co-workers!
If you meet the above qualifications we want to hear from you! Interested applicants can email their resume to jobsspecmo.com or fax to 248-307-2917. We’d love to have you join our positive and family friendly atmosphere!
- High school diploma or GED preferred.
- Ability to successfully demonstrate customer service skills on the customer Service Assessment.
- Ability to work in a team environment with a sense of urgency to get the work done.
- Professional phone presence required.
- Excellent attention to detail, customer service, organizational and communication skills and the ability to retain information.
- Proficient computer skills with Microsoft Windows applications especially Excel and be able to maneuver within various screens, tabs and software systems.