Long Term Contract or Contract to Hire
Our Direct Client a Global Technology company is looking for a A Team of Java Developers.
• Responsible for building services and coming up with appropriate solutions to business problems
• Research, Design, Develop, and/or modify enterprise-wide systems/applications
• Prototyping solutions and recommending the adoption of new technologies and continually improve our client experience.
• Support Development and Deployment of application software releases to production and Non-Production environments
• Self-reliant, hands-on position on the team to lead and drive code quality, maintain application stability in an agile environment.
• Collaborate with architectural peers, product owners, UX/UI, Internal/External stakeholders and globally distributed teams to understand requirements and develop application in compliance to client needs
• Assist in the development of overall project plans and timetables, analysis and identification of intermediate deliverables
• Define engineering best practices and mentor teams to write elegant code using effective automated unit tests & Test Driven Development methodologies
• Develop specifications for new products/services, applications and service offerings
• Meet deadlines and manage multiple, dynamic priorities
• 7+ years of strong technical experience with hands-on in application development / system / platform / integration and testing software/solutions
• Bachelor degree in computer science, information technology or related field, or combination of equivalent education and experience.
• Strong experience with Java, J2EE, Spring, Tomcat, Hibernate frameworks
• Experience in modular/OO coding
• Work with Tomcat application servers and Eclipse IDE.
• Solid experience working with server-side application frameworks such as JSP, JSF, and Spring
• Strong Development Experience with Restful and SOAP-based web services, JSON and XML and knowledge on the Microservices oriented architecture
• Demonstrate significant experience working with relational databases like Oracle/PostgreSQL, and newer NoSQL data stores
• Experience in designing & building responsive applications overlaying web and mobile devices is a plus
• Experience with behavior-driven testing frameworks like Cucumber and integration-testing frameworks like Selenium and Soap UI
• Experience in SCRUM, Jira, GitHub, Jenkins
• Self-motivated team player who excels in a collaborative environment, has a strong sense of personal accountability, and contributes beyond job role and responsibilities