Sr. Java/Spring Developer
This Sr. Software Developer will support existing Java/Spring application to enhance features and create modules to support business requirements.
1. Support existing Java Spring application.
2. Works independently and with supervisory review on moderate to highly complex programming tasks.
3. Works with other team members to develop coding solutions, make sure processes are followed.
4. Works within established procedures to develop, test, implement and maintain application software.
5. Able to troubleshoot application independently 6. Able to support PROD and non-PROD applications, including making config changes, pushing builds etc
Experience with working in Agile
5+ years of programming experience with Java 3.
5+ years of object oriented analysis and design
Experience working in Jersey, Spring for Rest services
Experience with TomCat/TC Server
Knowledge of GIT
Experience with STS/Eclipse
Experience with JUnit
Experience with Linux/Unix
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related fields
Knowledge Angular/React as a full stack developer
Knowledge of Apache Server
Experience with JIRA
Familiarity with Salesforce
NO VISA HOLDER PLEASE, ONLY DIRECT CANDIDATE SHOULD APPLY.
THE CANDIDATE WHO CAN WORK IN USA WITHOUT ANY VISA SPONSORSHIP
NO PHONE CALL PLEASE – WE WILL CONTACT YOU ONCE THE RESUME IS REVIEWED
Please forward your resume along with the following must required information to:
1. Contact number
3. Current location
4. Will you Relocate to Client Site
5. Work Authorization