The position requires an attorney with 2-4 years of transactional experience who will focus on negotiating, drafting and analyzing a wide variety of online advertising, licensing, partnership and other commercial agreements. The attorney will advise clients on the various legal risks, business strategies and other issues related to commercial deals. The position requires a diligent and proactive individual with excellent business judgment and strategic thinking, along with the ability to work independently as well as collaboratively in a collegial, fast-paced team environment.
- Review, draft and negotiate a wide variety of licensing, partnership, marketing and professional services agreements.
- Review and negotiate advertising agreements and provide legal support for Sales organization.
- Negotiate agreements that comply with company policies and risk tolerance.
- Advise internal clients on legal issues and risks, complex deal structures, approval processes, company policies and procedures, IP, online privacy, and negotiation strategy.
- Assist with the continuous development and improvement of the legal team and its processes.
What you bring to the team:
You have –
- JD degree with excellent academic credentials and global law firm experience in either corporate law or IP transactions; online media experience preferred; certified by the New York or California Bar
- In-depth experience in contract law, with broad transactional background in technology and content licensing, advertising, advertising technology, development, marketing, purchasing, operations and services agreements.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills and the ability to manage simultaneous projects under deadline pressure.
- Flexibility and willingness to work on a broad variety of legal matters.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills.