There’s a reason Insperity ranks in the top 3% on WorkplaceDynamics’ National Top Workplaces list and named one of the top 100 companies to work for in the U.S.
Want to work for us and find out why?
As a trusted advisor to America’s best businesses for more than 32 years, Insperity provides an array of human resource and business solutions designed to help improve business performance. In addition, we provide the client company and their worksite employees with a wide array of value-added benefits and services.
Insperity offers a competitive compensation package and one of the best benefits packages in the business, including 19 days paid time off, 8 paid holidays, medical, dental and vision benefits, 401k and tuition reimbursement. At Insperity, our work environment and our commitment to our employees’ personal and professional success are the reasons we’ve been regarded as one of the “Best Places to Work” for 16 years running.
HUMAN RESOURCE REPRESENTATIVE
This position is responsible for partnering with our clients and assisting the Human Resource Specialist in the delivery of compliance based services. Using extensive knowledge of Insperity Human Resource (HR) business rules, federal and state laws, promotes consistency of process and compliance with state and federal minimum requirements in order to mitigate both client and Insperity liability. Researches and provides guidance on HR topics related to federal and state employment law. Works closely with the Human Resource Specialist to develop work relationships and build trust that results in client retention and growth. Demonstrates depth and breadth of service and level of care expected with internal and external customers.
Under general supervision and moderate decision-making:
• Contributes to managing key client HR services focusing on liability management, policy and handbook development, and tracking solutions. Consults with pertinent Human Resource Specialists, managers and HRCOE as needed.
• Provides support with projects such as handbooks, policy development, and implementing time off tracking for new and existing clients to enhance productivity and reduce liability.
• Assists the assigned Human Resource Specialist in managing their book of business ensuring all clients receive comprehensive review, and standard HR practices applicable to federal, state and local regulations.
• Acts as a subject matter expert and provides guidance and advice to service providers on the appropriate use of Insperity HR processes in order to maintain compliance with changing federal and state employment laws related to Paid Sick, PTO, mandatory leave requirements, etc.
• Interacts with clients to gain knowledge of their HR practices, goals and objectives. Makes recommendations utilizing knowledge from various HR disciplines to address client needs and follows-up to ensure satisfaction.
• Collaborates with internal departments and Field Service personnel to design customized client policies and communicates directly with clients.
• Identifies opportunities for the Human Resource Specialist to engage additional Insperity services based on client interactions.
• Assists with formal and informal presentations, including controversial topics or complex ideas, in a clear, concise and logical sequence at a level appropriate to the audience.
• Partners with Human Resource Specialists to schedule, coordinate, and facilitate liability-management training compliance for client worksite employees.
• Documents, reviews, and monitors tracking mechanisms, of assigned projects to ensure timely delivery of HR service activities.
• Shares accountability in the customer relationship.
• Assists in the accomplishment of Insperity Company goals.
• Helps other employees to accomplish Insperity Company goals.
• Performs other duties as may be assigned by department supervisor.
• Participates in the Disaster Recovery plan as required.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
• High School Diploma or equivalent is required. Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business
Administration, or related field, or equivalent work experience is preferred.
• One to two years of Human Resources experience with emphasis on employee relations is preferred.
LICENSES / CERTIFICATIONS
No licenses or certifications are required.
KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS
• Familiarity in Human Resource best practices with emphasis on federal, state and local laws and
• Strong customer service experience in a team environment.
• Interaction with multiple internal and external business units.
• Effective written and verbal communications skills.
• Detail-oriented with the ability to multi-task and prioritize.
• Effective problem solving/decision making skills.
• Effective time management skills
• Adaptive, resilient, and able to negotiate and influence behavior toward positive outcomes.
• Ability to determine and utilize appropriate methods of dealing with human behavior in a variety of
• Basic presentation skills.
• Project management skills and experience in managing multiple projects.
• Proficient use of Microsoft Office programs, experience using customer relationship management
software, and demonstrated ability to learn other application programs as needed.
If yes, up to 10% of time
At Insperity, we believe diversity is the #1 quality of leadership. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.