Would you like to join Fortune 7 CVS Health as a part of our dynamic legal team? As an Senior Legal Counsel, you will provide strategic legal counsel to internal business partners with respect to healthcare regulations and laws primarily supporting the Caremark PBM and the Specialty Pharmacy.
You will proactively advise business partners on a wide variety of matters and work collaboratively with other attorneys and partners on matters related to client agreements and legal and regulatory compliance.
You will identify business and legal risks and provide solutions which balance legal issues and business objectives. You will be expected to develop a keen understanding of the business and operational goals of assigned internal clients and work diligently to develop and maintain positive relationships with clients at all levels of the organization.
You will support various parts of the CVS enterprise, likely to includeone or more of the following: CVS Specialty Pharmacy, Accordant, Novologix, and Caremark. Responsiblities may include contracting, operations support, and product development. You will recommend practical and sound advice to internal clients on legal issues related to business objectives and take an active role in driving projects to final result.
As part of the Legal team, you will gain experience working with a dynamic in-house legal department and play a key role in supporting the business. You will further develop your skills in a regulated environment.
This position can be located in Scottsdale, AZ; Irving, TX; Northbrook, IL; or Woonsocket, RI.
• 6+ years of legal experience with a law firm or healthcare company.
• Admitted to practice law in at least one state and member in good standing of applicable state bar association(s).
• Strong knowledge of healthcare laws and regulations including one or more of the following:
• False Claims Act
• Federal Anti-Kickback Statute
• Affordable Care Act
• Experience in aspects of healthcare related to provision of pharmaceutical management, disease management, drug rebate, infusion, or specialty pharmacy services.
• Experience drafting and negotiating complex services agreements.
• Experience negotiating rebate or service agreements with drug manfuacturers.
• Ability to collaborate effectively and work as a team player.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills, initiative, and drive.
• Contract experience with Drug Manufacturers
• Bachelor’s Degree and Juris Doctorate.