Burlington Glass has an opening for a full time Customer Service Representative to join our dynamic team at our busy S. Burlington, VT showroom. You will assist customers on the phone and in person with their auto, home and business glass needs.
This is a full time position with top earning potential and an excellent benefit package including health and dental insurance availability, 401k savings plan with match, paid holidays, and paid vacations.
Join the nearly 250 Burlington Glass and Granite State Glass Team professionals who are dedicated to providing the best glass repair and replacement experience to our clientele throughout northern New England.
Duties are varied and include:
– Answering phones, assisting walk in customers and processing paperwork.
– Great organizational and people skills
– Possess the willingness and aptitude to learn
– Have a great attitude
– Multi tasking along with computer skills are necessary
– Possess BG Core Values: integrity, honesty and a commitment to excellence.
– Strong sense of urgency and self-initiative
– Embraces the Team atmosphere with a collaborative approach to customer service.
– Motivation and confidence to partner with supervisors and peers to learn and develop skills and knowledge.
– Excellent organizational skills to manage the many elements necessary for client satisfaction.
– Ability to multitask and manage competing priorities.
– Understanding and implementing standard operating procedures guidelines in daily activities.
– Commitment to BG / OSHA company safety program.
Burlington Glass and Granite State Glass are an industry leader that have been serving the automotive, residential and business needs of northern New England for nearly 40 years through our 14 full service retail locations and Commercial construction division.