• 3+ years of AppDynamics or similar application monitoring tool.
• 3+ years defining key performance metrics, dashboards and scorecards.
• 3 + years executing performance testing, setting up test scenarios, and application tuning.
• 5 + years of experience supporting and troubleshooting environments across the entire architecture (i.e. applications to infrastructure).
• 3+ years of Unix\Linux experience.
· Knowledge of industry wide technology strategies and best practices.
· Application development and implementation experience with Java or .NET and related CI/CD development toolsets and processes.
· Ability to profile an application to help understand baseline and performance trends.
· Experience with automation or configuration management tools like HPSA, Puppet or Chef.
• Knowledge and understanding of Splunk, Elasticsearch or similar tools.
• Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
• Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
• Knowledge and understanding of operations performance management metrics development.