Full Stack Developer – SDLC
Location: McLean, VA
Quantity: 6 | Duration: ~ 11+ months
JOB DESCRIPTION: Responsibilities:
– Full Stack Engineer capable of designing solutions, writing code, testing code, automating test and deployment
– Overall delivery of software components working in collaboration with product and design teams
– Collaborating with other technology teams to ensure integrated end-to-end design and integration.
– Enforcing existing process guidelines; drives new processes, guidelines, team rules, and best practices.
– Mentor and raise the game for teammates in all areas
– Full participation in the Agile Scrum process including speaking up and giving your opinion!
– Ready, willing, and able to pick up new technologies and pitch in on story tasks (design, code, test, CI/CD, deploy, etc)
– Able to research and learn new methodologies and technologies and bring knowledge to the team
– You’re a tinkerer and love technology – Myo, Amazon Echo, Arduino and IoT, AR/VR, Creative Coding; you like hackathons and innovation sprints!
– Back End Skills: Microservices, REST, Node.js, JVM (Java – Spring, Spring Boot, Hibernate, etc.), Database (Postgres, MySQL, etc.).
– DevOps/Platforms: Amazon Web Services (S3, RDS, EC2, ECS, Lambda, SQS, SNS, DynamoDB, CloudFormation, etc), Terraform, Chef, Docker, Ansible.
– Automation Testing: Test Cafe, Selenium, Cucumber, ATDD
– CI/CD: Jenkins, Artifactory
– Build Tools: Weppack, maven, gradle, grunt, gulp, git, npm, yarn, lein, boot, Xcode
– Bachelor Degree in computer science
– At least 2 years of backend development using NodeJS
-At least 1 year of experience with Automation Functional testing(Test Cafe, Selenium, Nightwatch)
– 2 years of experience with Amazon Web Services.
– 4 -7 years of experience developing & sustaining enterprise software/services.
Thanks & Regards,
Prem Sagar | 469 533 7269 | [email protected] | www.infovision.com