Kforce has a client that is seeking a DevOps Engineer in Des Moines, Iowa (IA).
* Acts in the highest-level technical role as an individual contributor and/or team lead for the most complex computer applications and/or application initiatives
* Utilizes a thorough understanding of available technology, tools, and existing designs
* Works on the most complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires evaluation of intangible variance factors
* Plans, performs, and acts as the escalation point for the most complex platform designs, coding, and testing
* Leads most complex multiple modeling, simulations, and analysis efforts
* Acts as expert technical resource to programming staff in the program development, testing, and implementation process
* 10+ years application development and implementation experience
* 8 Years of Java experience
* 6 years of experience in building java projects and deploying into middleware (WebSphere, jboss, tomcat and WebLogic)
* 6 years of build, release and deploy experience and POM file experience
* 4 years of Jenkins, udeploy, artifactroy and github integration
* 4 years of DevOps
* Experience in build projects with maven/Gradle
* Good understanding of Middleware deployment process
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.