Kforce has a client that is seeking a Project Manager in Austin, Texas (TX).
The requirement for this role is for a project manager on the Project Engineering Tool application development team. This application is used to validate, and engineer operating system images provided by customers, to prepare them for installation on their systems at the factory. Typically, there is one major project active at any time, but this position also requires managing the activities related to maintenance releases and any requests of the team to support testing, etc. for the upstream and downstream applications.
* This candidate should have experience working with TFS, and be familiar with managing agile as well as traditional projects
* The client is looking for someone who is proactive and can provide the key resources with required activities and milestones to meet commitments
* Ability to develop a comprehensive project plan, and to work directly with the team (analysts, developers, QA) to execute according to that plan
* Demonstrated ability to work with Developer and QA resources are on-site
* Ability to take a hands-on approach, and a PM experienced with accepted SDLC practices, the confidence to ensure these practices are followed, and ability to help close any existing gaps in day-to-day operations
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.