Kforce is searching for a Lead Android Developer for one of our clients in San Diego, California (CA).
We are looking for an experienced Android developer with a proven track record of developing world-class mobile apps to join the fun and be a part of our client’s thriving culture rooted in innovation. As a key senior member of the team, you’ll code, design and architect the future of the client’s platform, and bring your passion for technology to motivate and inspire on a day to day basis.
* Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
* 7+ years of development experience building commercial grade software
* Experience building large scale, complex Android applications
* Expert level knowledge of Kotlin, Android SDK and Java
* Extensive expertise designing testable software and writing automated tests
* Strong communication and soft skills, able to motivate, mentor and help fellow developers as well as communicate complex ideas effectively
* Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
* Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns and best practices
* Hands on experience integrating android applications to backend services
Preferred skills and experience:
* Experience with test-driven development
* Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards
* Experience with offline storage, threading and performance tuning
* Experience working in an agile environment
* Familiarity with continuous integration
* Qualified candidates must be presently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis. This company does not sponsor or transfer H1-visa individuals
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.