Kforce is looking to a add a team of Data Center Switching TAC Engineers to a team in Raleigh, North Carolina (NC). We are looking for people who are committed to working a 4X10 schedule for the entire duration of this project.
This team is a collaborative team of technical experts who are 100% devoted to help customers deploy and operate their networks effectively. This team is highly focused on their customers and enabling them with furthering the success of our advanced technology. You will provide 2nd/3rd level technical support on a worldwide basis 24 x 7 x 365 to our client’s customers, partners, account teams, and other TAC engineers.
We are looking for team members that are trained in Data Center Switching products and IP Routing technologies. Using on the job training, team members provide support for Nexus 9K, Nexus 7K, 3K, 4K and 5K/2K suite of switches (both hardware and software) as well as Routing technologies used to interconnect network devices. Our engineers require analytical skills and technical knowledge to solve product and network problems of moderate to high complexity. You will effectively utilize moderate to complex lab setups to recreate and solve problems. Lastly, you will act as a technical guru and provides support on a world-wide basis at a peer level.
* Bachelor’s degree in a technical field and 5 years of post-Baccalaureate, progressive experience in related occupation or Masters in technical field with 1 year of progressive experience
* Experience/Certifications in one or more of the following is preferred: CCNA, CCNP, CCIE
* Prior experience in customer support
* Experience with Border Gateway Protocol (BGP)
* Prior enterprise level experience
* Comfortable with both routing and switching and able to do both on the team to help out where needed
* Looking for someone who wants to work on a team, is going to get up and ask questions
* Need someone to jump right in and adapt to our team collaborative culture
* Willing to work a 4X10 schedule for the entire duration of the project
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.