Kforce has a client in search of a Senior UX Designer in Saint Louis, Missouri (MO).
This designer will join a team of another designer plus a researcher already on the team to work on an effort that is internal which will serve the needs of field team members (Financial Advisors and their support staff). This will involve form design and workflow for some account maintenance and account setup activities.
* Must be proficient with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
* Must have previous experience working in an Agile environment (being able to work fast-paced and iterate on design)
* Visual design experience (as opposed to interaction design)
* Proficiency in laying out Web design
* Prototyping experience (tools such as Axure, Invision and experience preferred in making more than just linear, hot-spot driven prototypes)
* Able to closely collaborate with Technology and Business teams to solve for complex issues, like interaction models and data visualization
* Able to create and organize production assets
* Strong conceptual skills (i.e., deciphering whiteboard diagrams and pencil sketches)
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.