Kforce has a client in search of an Application Systems Engineer 2 in Charlotte, North Carolina (NC). The client is seeking a Senior Systems Engineer and technical expert in the development of very highly sophisticated and complex trading and back office applications for a major functional and/or product area within the securities businesses.
* Analyze highly complex business requirements
* Write functional documents and design technical specifications
* Design and/or redesign existing complex computer platforms and applications
* Provide coding direction and guidance on complex calculations and details of complex products with less experienced staff
* Maintain full project life-cycle tasks, such as business and technical analysis, designing, coding, testing, and implementation plans
* Maintain all system diagrams, system interface charts and any other compliance policy and procedure documents
* Work closely with quality analysts on the preparation of test cases
* Coordinate implementation activities across a broad range of functions and departments; Work with client groups to identify, arrange, and/or deliver training needs
* Lead large projects
* 7+ years of application development and implementation experience
* 4+ years of securities industry experience
* Advanced experience in capital markets business and processes
* Basic knowledge and understanding of mathematical modeling
* Basic knowledge and understanding of SEC, FNRA, and international regulations for building technological solutions
Start your career off on the right foot with one of ‘America’s Top 500 Companies’, as awarded by Forbes. Our client is known as a place where people feel included, valued, supported and respected. Innovative thinking and industry-leading technology allow their associates to thrive and grow in their careers. And with a priority placed on their culture and company principles, their commitment to diversity, ethics and the communities in which they operate is their driving force.
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.