Kforce has a client in search of a Contract Specialist in New York, NY.
* Manage contracts and help the supplier management of infrastructure and client services outsource suppliers such as data center services, cloud computing services ‘As a Services’ services and desktop services; Responsible for infrastructure and desktop outsourcing contracts with knowledge of the IT outsourcing industry and suppliers
* Facilitating internal contract approval and stakeholder negotiation to resolve complex issues and assist in effective contract dispute resolution (escalating complex legal and factual issues to the appropriate internal parties)
* Daily interaction with stakeholders: Establish relationships and maintaining contacts with Procurement, Risk management, Service Delivery, Compliance and Legal internal partners
* Negotiated contracts from start to finish
* Familiarity with terms and conditions
* Vendor Management background could fill in gaps if they lack in negotiation skills
* Someone who understands and enjoys looking at contracts, genuinely curious -lifelong learner-
Nice to Haves:
* Ad Tech background (Agency experience)
* Someone from procurement would transition well
* Law school graduates
* If they have negotiated deals with large budgets great
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.