Kforce has a client in search of a Digital Print Workflow Specialist in Alpharetta, Georgia (GA).
As the Advanced Application Support team member for the Company Indigo AMS Smart Stream Production Pro, you will need to provide customer-critical support, Installation and product beta support & roll out to Indigo customers in the U.S., Canada and Latin America. Working jointly with multiple company teams to quickly resolve these issues within a stringent time frame, is pivotal to the success of this job. These customer needs, demand that we have the best talent in place to meet our goals & provide product leadership. Employee is in need to perform at a high level, as the Installation Leader of the SmartStream Commercial product.
In this position, you will be involved with many highly visible projects, and resolved many critical customer issues, ranging from down equipment to knowledge gaps. The organization relay on the employee vast Esko and color management knowledge and will need to continue to develop and learned the new technologies and the constantly changing procedures of the job, while maintaining a backlog of previous procedures and technologies.
As the SW & DFE TG team member, the employee is expected to serve as a beacon for support, guidance and expertise.
Contributions and the resulting impact:
* Work closely with the some of the newly trained Boise Response Center to resolve questions and problems devolve to T3; troubleshooting issues with Illustrator workflows
* Continued updates to tips, tricks and compatibility tables shared with the Commercial team to disseminate key info, fill knowledge gaps and to ensure known issues are noted
* As we continue to Grow with Purpose, need to be able to help and either meet or exceeded the financial and NPS targets at AMS level
Examples of contribution that made a difference:
* Continuing to improve with managing the installation process and last-minute requests
* Vocational: apprenticeship/certification completion; May be technical or non-technical; May include on- the-job training in addition to studies; In some locations, completion may be recognized by diploma; Advanced programs may be 2+ years; Associate degree: first attainable degree at the post-high school level; Typically 2 year completion beyond High School level (i.e., Associate of Arts, GCE ‘A’ level (Singapore), etc.) or equivalent experience; BA/BS or equivalent experience preferred
* 3-5 years of experience in relevant technologies and customer environments
* Relevant industry qualification where applicable
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills in language to be supported
* Experience in troubleshooting in a technical environment
* Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
* Software and hardware knowledge of computing, storage and peripheral devices
* Advanced proficiency with case management databases and tools
* Superior customer service skills
* Phone and remote support
* Partners frequently with the Sales Pursuit team
* Ability to solve and document solutions for usage of other technicians and customers
* Ability to mentor new agents
* Ability to lead resolution activities with escalated customers
* Ability to contribute to technical action plans
* Focus on one or more product lines (for example, proactive, reactive, storage, enterprise systems, etc.)
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.