Our client has amassed a veritable treasure trove of technical documentation. The Technical Writing team aims to make the Engineering’s documentation a cornerstone of development through rich content that is easily discoverable. The Technical Writing team is in Engineering and increases developer efficiency and productivity. We are looking for a Technical Writer of any level with the right balance of writing and technical abilities. You can contribute to the infrastructure and development that has powered billions of trips around the world.
– Work closely with engineers to produce technical documentation that other engineers trust.
– Improve existing onboarding and education processes with documentation, helping engineers contribute quicker.
-Properly organize documentation, from the layout of content on a page to finding its proper place in the entire documentation taxonomy, with search optimization in mind.
– Define standards and style guidelines that help other writers, as well as engineers.
– You will be a steward of quality and efficiency.
– Write high-quality technical documentation for complex subjects in the most economical manner possible.
– Demonstrated ability to write prolifically.
– Demonstrated ability to learn technical concepts quickly.
– Experience writing for web, software, hardware, or cloud technologies.
– Experience using Git. Experience creating API documentation or code examples. Experience writing for Go or Java is a major bonus.
– For senior candidates, demonstrated the ability of leadership and coaching.
We’re partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That’s the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.