Kforce and an industry leader in the aerospace and defense industry have partnered together to find an experienced Windows Support Engineer in San Diego, California (CA).
Qualified candidates will have extensive experience in the development and implementation of workspace solutions that support company business strategies. This person will have great communication skills and will have come from an environment that is cross functional and working with different business units. If this sounds like you, we would love to see your resume. Please see the additional requirements below, we look forward to hearing from you!
* Strategically develop, manage, and oversee the design, development and implementation of high-quality workspace solutions that support the company’s business strategy while adding significant value for the company
* Ensure these solutions deliver the scope of capability defined within the timeframes and budget established at project commencement
* Deliver solutions that support our technology architectural principles and infrastructure
* Deliver insight to backend workspace solutions and help define and drive the end-user workspace experience
* Establish mobile solutions through application availability and delivery, along with device management functions
* Ensure the workspace solutions are engineered to high quality standards that are designed to adapt and scale in the long-term
* Identify and execute opportunities for automation, scale, and business self-service
* Effectively manage external parties, from individual contractors to consulting organizations and service providers
* Recruit, coach and mentor a world-class, cloud engineering team
* Provide clear direction, encourage professional development, and motivate the team to achieve success
* Provide engineering oversight across a variety of technologies, including Microsoft Windows, SCCM, Apple MAC’s, and Mobility, etc.
Candidates qualifying for this position will have similar experience along with the skills and abilities to perform the duties mentioned. Any relevant education and/or training will be considered a plus.
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.