Kforce has a client in search of a Java J2EE Developer in Wilmington, Delaware (DE).
Can you picture yourself working for one of -America’s Ideal Employers-? Our client has received numerous awards and accolades due in part to their commitment to diversity, veterans, and fostering innovation. They’ve been named one of Fortune Magazine’s -World’s Most Admired Companies- of 2018 and are included in the -Top 50 Most Innovative Companies- named by Boston Consulting Group. With on-site training and mentoring, they are committed to your professional development as well.
* 6+ years of experience
* Core Java
* Java, J2EE, Oracle PL/SQL, Unix Shell Scripting
* Spring fundamentals, spring MVC, Spring Batch, Spring boot
* Consumed and implemented REST and SOAP APIs
* Expert in writing PLSQL programs as packages, stored procedures, functions
* Hands-on understanding on oracle objects like synonyms, Views, Materialized Views, DB Links, file utilities
* Hands-on expertise in SQL queries like joins, subqueries, correlated queries, query tuning, etc.
* Code tunings and performance tuning experience
* Experience working in a Scrum Team and working knowledge of its framework
* Experience in source code repository like GIT and other DevOps tools, all CI/CD tools (Jenkins/Jules)
* Understanding of architecture and design across all systems
* Working proficiency in developmental toolsets
* Ability to collaborate with high-performing teams and individuals throughout the firm to accomplish common goals
* Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance and software improvement
* Ability to communicate well with the business and conduct requirement analysis
* Ability to work well in a team environment
* Ability to manage assigned tasks with minimal supervision
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.