Centizen Inc. is a global IT solutions and consulting firm focused on delivering scalable solutions that address complex business problems of our clients. We provide above market salaries and benefits. Please visit our website to see all of our open positions in PM, QA, BSA, SAP, Analytics, Java development and others at
Costing Trainer – (937888S)
Visa sponsorship: H1b, OPT, CPT sponsorship provided for the suitable candidates Rate : Open Negotiable for the right candidate Duration: 18 Months
The Client Costing program is a transformational initiative that brings standardization to product cost calculations for the footwear business.
We are looking for a trainer to deliver in depth training to our various impacted users. Impacted users range from factory partners in Asia, Client teams in Asia, and Client teams at World Headquarters in Beaverton, OR.
The trainer will directly report to the Transition Management Director and will be responsible for the following:
1. Learn and be able to articulate the Client Costing methodology
2. Learn the various impacted user group, their function, how they are impacted by the Client Costing program
3. Develop targeted training messaging that is relevant and accurately represents each function’s processes
4. Create training materials (manuals, 1-pagers, diagrams, presentations, cheat sheets, reference guides, etc.)
5. Deliver in-person and web-based training
6. Update content and training materials as program updates are made
7. Develop a training content repository and document internal update processes
8. Compile and share training summaries to the project team members to share key learnings, areas for improvement, and questions that came up during training
9. Support and deliver on all relevant training requests
10. Travel to Asia required
1. Demonstrate competence in working with Microsoft Office tools, specifically Outlook email and calendaring, Excel, PowerPoint
2. Have strong presentation creation and delivery skills
3. Strong communicator both in the classroom environment and with the project team
4. Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and in ambiguity
1. Experience working in AirTable
2. Experience working in Litmus LMS
3. Excellent slide design skills
END USER TRAINING
WRITING TRAINING MATERIAL
To Apply: Please send us your resume, Visa Status, Availability, your requested bill rate, Skype Id to centizen,[email protected]
There are many advantages for IT professionals like yourself to work with Centizen. These include:
We enjoy approved IT vendor status with several leading companies in the Pacific Northwest and continually grow our list of approved vendor status with additional companies.
We are an ethical company with integrity and a dedication to delivering high results for our clients.
We are fair and honest in all of our business dealings with our consultants and clients
We pay top scale hourly rates based on your credentials, experience and market demand for your skill sets
We can offer other related benefits as needed and customized to your situation
We can work with you to help you achieve your career growth and goals
We offer immediate H1B transfer. Immediate Green Card processing with PERM for the right candidates.
Please follow us on:
We are always looking to network, so if you are in the market or just interested in hearing about future opportunities, please send us a current resume along with your hourly compensation requirements. If you would like to be added to our linked in professional network, go to our LinkedIn profile at http:// www.linkedin.com/in/leema