Seeking a Functional Trainer for our client in Washington DC Functional training to users for newly implemented Contract Lifecycle Management System which is a PeopleSoft based solution that incorporates the Supplier Contract Management module with Strategic Sourcing and eProcurement.
The Consultant leads or assists in the analysis of training needs, generation of ideas, and the design, development and implementation of training courses, manuals, simulations, user guides, test scripts, job aids, FAQ documents, Quick Guides, Webcast, Webinars and other web-based tools.
Participates in all Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) phases to define, design, develop, test, implement, maintain, and sustain the training solution.
This role is responsible for :
* The candidate should have significant experience developing training packages for ERP application transaction processing
* Responsible for specifying and setting up scenario-based business examples in a training environment (or working with a developer to facilitate the creation of the environment) that mirrors the production environment of a transaction processing application and use these to train multiple end-user roles.
* Provide technical support and fix bugs for Procure-to-Pay modules.
* Generate data clean up scripts for Item and Purchase category and buyers assigned to the categories, as well as data cleanup and updates for the existing contracts Functional experience with Procure-to-Pay modules: e-procurement, Purchasing, Strategic Sourcing (SS) and Supplier Contract Management (SCM) Supplier Portal, Accounts Payable
* Preferred experience in Oracle User Productivity Experience (UPK)