The Service Desk Analyst has a very wide array of tasks all surrounding in-bound phone calls. This role is responsible for supporting end users in a 24×7 capacity, worldwide. The calls vary from a very quick password reset that require very little effort, to mid-level troubleshooting to triage and/or resolve issues.
* 0-2 years of help desk/call center experience.
* 0-2 years of experience working with “service desk ticketing tools” preferred. (Service Now, HP Service Manager, etc.)
* Punctual and willing to learn and assist team mates.
Optimal candidates will also possess the following knowledge:
* Basic Hardware troubleshooting
* Understanding of both wired and wireless networks
* Local and network printing
* Ability to troubleshoot Windows 7 related issues
* Cisco VPN Client
* Knowledgeable with office products:
o Outlook profile creation and maintenance
o Creating and troubleshooting rules
o Backup PST and OST files
o Basic Microsoft Excel support
o Basic Microsoft Word support
Products we support:
* Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1 and Windows 10
* Microsoft Office Suite 2003 – 2013 , O365 (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Access, Lync /Skype)
* Internet Explorer 9+
* Tablets and phones running on Apple iOS and Android
* PeopleSoft ( PeopleSoft HRMS / Payroll, PeopleSoft FIN /SCM)
* SharePoint – Basic support
* Lotus Notes
* Cisco AnyConnect VPN
* SCCM Client
* Active Directory
* Business Objects
Strong soft skills is a must. We are looking for people that have a technical foundation and are eager to learn and grow within our organization. This position is a contract position with the opportunity to get hired direct with TEKsystems Global Services.
We are a multi-customer support center that provides various levels of support. Everything from more customer service orientated to highly technical windows and network support. We also provide growth opportunities for agents to go from Tier 1 to Tier 2, Tier 2 to Team Lead, and Team Lead into management.
We’re partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That’s the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.