Kforce has a client in search of a Software Engineer in Plano, Texas (TX).
Can you picture yourself working for one of -America’s Ideal Employers-? Our client has received numerous awards and accolades due in part to their commitment to diversity, veterans, and fostering innovation. They’ve been named one of Fortune Magazine’s -World’s Most Admired Companies- of 2018 and are included in the -Top 50 Most Innovative Companies- named by Boston Consulting Group. With on-site training and mentoring, they are committed to your professional development as well.
* Minimum number of years of PeopleSoft experience: 5+ years
* Minimum number of years of Java experience: 1+ years
* Ability to write PeopleCode, Java Code, SQL, PL/SQL (including triggers, stored procedures, functions packages, etc.)
* Expertise in page design, Application Engine, Component Interface and Integration Broker
* Expertise in core Java concepts
* Expert in Java J2EE and design technique as well as experience working across large environments with multiple operating systems/infrastructure for large-scale programs (e.g., Expert Engineers) starting to be firm-wide resources working on projects across the company
* Is multi-skilled with expertise across software development lifecycle and toolset
* May be recognized as a leader in Agile and cultivating teams working in Agile frameworks
* Sought out as coach for at least one technical skill
* Strong understanding of techniques such as Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Test Driven Development, Cloud Development, resiliency, security
* Stays abreast of cutting-edge technologies/trends and uses experience to influence application of those technologies/trends to support the business; May give speeches and outside the firm, writes articles
* Willing to learn new skills
* JEE preferred
* Linux preferred
* Control-M preferred
* STAT preferred
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.