Kforce has a client in search of a Full Stack Developer in Westerville, Ohio (OH).
The Java, services, and frameworks developer is responsible for design and development of core platform that enables the delivery and construction processes for the Data Management, Data Discovery and Analytics group, leveraging emerging technologies. The individual is a subject matter expert technologist with strong Java and very knowledgeable with utilization and integration of Open Source software. The individual has deep understanding and application of enterprise software design for implementation of data services and middleware. This is a have been there, done that technologist who thrives on driving efforts to completion while utilizing best in breed technologies and methodologies.
Day-to-day activities will vary widely based on the state of the organization’s priorities and needs at that point in time. As such, this individual must be comfortable with flexibility in their role. They must be able to operate in a relaxed, yet confident manner, without explicit hierarchy and structure governing work. An affinity towards, and appreciation of, an influence-based and entrepreneurial culture is critical for success.
Key Responsibilities include:
* Component Software Design & Development
* Participating in agile development projects
* Helping ensure the highest quality of our software by leveraging TDD, ATDD/SBE, and BDD
* Collaborating and pairing with team members
* Acting as a role model for all best practices, ensuring consistency across entire team
* Proficient in Full Stack Development as well as multiple design techniques
* Working proficiency in Full Stack toolset to design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software
* Strong understanding of Agile methodologies with ability to work in at least one of the common frameworks
* Strong understanding of techniques such as Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Test Driven Development, Cloud Development, application resiliency and security
* Proficiency in one or more general purpose programming languages
* Working proficiency in a portion of software engineering disciplines and demonstrates understanding of overall software skills including business analysis, development, testing, deployment, maintenance and improvement of Software
Can you picture yourself working for one of -America’s Ideal Employers-? Our client has received numerous awards and accolades due in part to their commitment to diversity, veterans, and fostering innovation. They’ve been named one of Fortune Magazine’s -World’s Most Admired Companies- of 2018 and are included in the -Top 50 Most Innovative Companies- named by Boston Consulting Group. With on-site training and mentoring, they are committed to your professional development as well.
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.