Tester (Clearquest & QC) (3027)
1 Year Contract in Richardson, TX 75081
Local candidates and permanent residents only eligible for this role
Job Description :-
Milestones: Quality execution and delivery of test cases resulting in a quality release implementation to prodcution.
Critical DLS testing requiring detailed knowledge of DSL / Lightspeed business process flows.
previous test planning experience or test execution
ability to focus on interface requirements and determine flow of data into / out of various applications
ability to multi-task thru all phases of SDLC including requirements analysis / design review
ability to prepare test strategy and plan for a project and schedule and coordinate / execute to plan.
ability to facilitate conferencecalls and communicate effectively – both oral and written
ability to perform overall Test Coordination (ADSL, Light Speed and HSI) where responsible for drafting and maintaining the timeline; developing test communication plans,
holding weekly sync calls, facilitating status meeting and defect management.
tool knowledge includes Microsoft Office / Mercury Quality Center / Clearquest
test environment management
Skills Inventory :-
1) Clear Quest test environment – Intermediate – Required
2) Testing – Expert – Required
3) Functional Requirements Analysis – Intermediate – Required
4) Quality Center (formerly) Test Director – Entry Level – Required
5) Microsoft Office Professional – Intermediate – Required
6) Excellent Communication Skills – Expert – Required