Lincoln Property Company is a national real estate firm offering a comprehensive suite of value-added services for our clients. With our substantial local presence and history in the DC metropolitan area, we are ideally situated to provide a superior service, which comes from knowing the goals and challenges faced by our clientele: tenants, investors, lenders and owners of commercial real estate. Our people and our philosophy are the key ingredients for Lincoln's solid track record of success.
The human resource analyst position is responsible for performing human resource administrative work and providing analysis of various human resource programs and initiatives.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Primary responsibility is to manage applicant tracking system and onboarding of new employees, both internal and external candidates
- Assist in administration of talent acquisition, such as recruitment, classification review, compensation studies, employment analysis, leave and benefits administration.
- Collect and analyze recruiting, sourcing and onboarding data
- Track trends and developments in assigned functional areas.
- Maintain all job descriptions
- Conduct studies, perform research and prepare reports.
- Review, interpret and recommend policy, process or program improvements.
- Participate in working groups, councils and committees.
- Ensure compliance with hiring practices, rules and regulations.
- Manage special projects.
- Train employees on various topics.
- Business Acumen.
- Critical Evaluation.
- Global & Cultural Awareness.
- HR Expertise.
- Relationship Management.
- Ethical Practice.
Required Education and Experience
Bachelor's degree in human resources, public administration or related field and two years of human resource experience; or any combination of education, training or experience that demonstrates the ability to perform the duties of the position.
Preferred Education and Experience
- Expert experience with and understanding of iCIMS Recruit and Onboard
- Prior HR experience.
- SHRM-SCP, SHRM-CP or SPHR certification.