We are looking for a Zen Master of Test, who is passionate about re-defining how services are engineered. We work in small agile teams taking big innovative bets. If you want to work on hard technical challenges, have a large impact on improving agility of engineering services, with personal growth path then this could be the position for you. The successful candidate will design and lead our software testing efforts to ensure that we are delivering solid and reliable products. This expert-level position requires training and experience as a software developer, tester, and software architect.
* Leading a team of engineers to design and implement a testing model for a massively scalable and available system – think Internet Scale with millions of users!
* Architecture and design for a software testing framework that includes functional, performance, and stability.
* Define the platform quality bar and mechanisms for prevention and earlier detection of SLA issues.
* Employ innovative techniques to detect potential performance, scalability, or cloud management (failure recoveries) regressions.
* Develop end-to-end automation for engineering workflow – build, check-in, test, integrate, deploy.
* Integrate testing into our agile software development model with release cycles every 8-12 weeks.
* Coach and develop team members.
* BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent.
* Experience with cloud computing platforms a MUST. We are looking for someone who has engineering (development & test) experience with Cloud platforms. Amazon Web Services experience is a huge plus!
* 10+ year of experience leading a development or test of software platforms, preferably in large server farm or cloud based systems.
* Proven track record of technical accomplishment and high quality delivery.
* Ability to build solid technical teams and mentor junior members.
* Strong project management skills.
* Knowledge of various testing techniques and approaches.
Qualifications and Experience:
* A BA/BS in Computer Science, Math, EE or equivalent industry experience must
* Masters a plus