We are looking for Senior Software Engineer who is passionate about re-defining how products are engineered. We work in small agile teams taking big innovative bets. The position will be involved not only in high end software development but also will ensure that we deliver solid reliable products. This expert-level position requires experience as a software developer, tester and as an architect. The important skills we are looking for are: experience in building enterprise-scale applications and frameworks with performance/fault-tolerance as the core design principles.
Additional expertise required to fulfill duties of this position will include – experience with consumer user interfaces, 6th sense on security threats and technologies, good architecture design skills and knowledge of the social networking market.
Qualifications for this role include:
* Leading a team of engineers in designing, coding and shipping professional software
* Strong technical knowhow, effective system level design skills and solid coding experience with: C#, Web Services, server software development
* Ability to design and implement robust, scalable, secure, efficient and globalized feature/components/products as per the requirements.
* Ability to manage ambiguity and work effectively with rapidly evolving business needs
* Proven record of strong ownership of all aspects of a technology area – prototyping, design, implementation, testing, and servicing
* Knowledge of internet scale service software issues – scalability, reliability, live-site environments
* Knows what it takes to ship and have been through two or more product/service releases;
* Experience with cloud computing platforms a MUST. We are looking for someone who has engineering (development & test) experience with Cloud platforms. Amazon Web Services experience is a huge plus!
* 10+ year of experience in development of software platforms, preferably in large server farm or cloud based systems.
* Proven track record of technical accomplishment and high quality delivery.
* Ability to build solid technical teams and mentor junior members.
* Strong project management skills.
* Excellent problem solving, negotiation, and decision-making skills in a dynamic environment
Qualifications and Experience:
* BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent