We are looking for Software Engineers who are highly skilled, self-motivated, creative and passionate about innovation. You will play a key role in shaping and enhancing the overall products/services delivered to our customers and partners. The important skills we are looking for are: experience in building enterprise-scale applications and frameworks with performance/fault-tolerance & scalability as the core design principles.
Additional expertise required to fulfill duties of this position will include – experience with consumer user interfaces, 6th sense on security threats and technologies, good architecture design skills and knowledge of the social networking market.
Qualifications for this role include:
* 8+ years of experience in building internet applications or subscription based services with expert level understanding of web services (REST, SOAP, JSON, etc.)
* User Experience design and development experience is a must. Experience building at least one of the Ajax/Flex/Silverlight/WPF applications will be added advantage
* Deep technical ability, Strong system level design skills and solid experience with: C#/C++, Web Services, server software development
* Prior work with high performance multi-threaded designs is preferred
* Knows what it takes to ship and have been through two or more product/service releases;
* Knowledge of internet scale service software issues – scalability, reliability, live-site environments
* Must have ability to work without supervision
* Ability to collaborate with team members.
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
* Easy to work with, but are driven to achieve results; Excellent problem solving, negotiation, and decision-making skills in a dynamic environment
* .NET 3.5, C++ / Java, WCF, Multi-threading and test frameworks
* Good to know: Windows Azure, Windows Live, Identity Management and Security, Mobile Technology (iPhone), Amazon Web Services
Qualifications and Experience:
* A BA/BS in Computer Science, Math, EE or equivalent industry experience must