Volt Workforce Solutions is in search of an Assembly Mechanic for our client located in Everett. This position has the potential to be Temp to Hire, so please apply today!
You will be responsible for assembling fabricated/machined metal parts and standards into partial or completed assemblies. Other duties will include:
- Read and interpret written work orders and aerospace blueprints and drawings to determine parts requirements
- Clean or otherwise prepare part surfaces for assembly
- Insert rings, pins, and other standards and fastens parts together using nuts, bolts, screws, clips, rivets, or other fasteners
- Use hammers, punches, pliers, screwdrivers, wrenches, rivet guns, and other hand tools to perform assembly operation
- High school diploma or GED required
- At least one year of related experience or training required
- 1-3 years’ experience preferred
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business language, technical procedures, aerospace blueprints and drawings, manuals, governmental regulations, and safety procedures and instructions
- Ability to add or subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals
- Must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds
To learn more about Volt, please visit: http: www.volt.com and to see more of our job postings, please visit: http: jobs.volt.com
Volt has over 60 years of staffing experience. We work with many of the Fortune 500 and 1000 companies to provide workforce solutions. We offer many direct hire full-time positions as well as many contingent/temporary positions. We offer our workers competitive pay and benefits, as well as educational programs and redeployment assistance.
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer.