Key Responsibilities * Builds reports, conversions, interfaces and extensions for Oracle Applications.
* Configures applications to suit needs includes system setups, flex-fields, workflow builder, custom library, and profile options.
* Assists users with problems and resolves issues independently.
* Creates test plans, test cases, test scripts and performs testing.
* Ongoing support of Oracle Applications 11i, and 12.
* Plans and organizes tasks, reports progress to manager.
* Manage other junior team members, including review requests, assign tasks and track progress.
* Provide technical leadership for architecture design, code reviews and establishing standards for development.
* Provide leadership in communicating with user and business, improve development processes, identify & leverage tools for development.
* Proactively assess opportunities, risks, challenges for technology and business, define scope, plan and schedule of projects.
* Delegate and manage tasks of each project.
* Building Collaborative Relationships
* Managing Performance
* Oral Communication
* Personal Credibility
* Results Orientation
* Technical Expertise
* Written Communication
* 11i and 12
* Oracle Forms 6i
* Oracle 8i/9i/10G
* Reports 6i
* SQL Loader and Discoverer
* Workflow Builder
* Forms Personalization
* 5 years of Oracle development experience.
* 2 years of Oracle applications 11i and 12 development experiences, including general experience with Oracle Forms 6i, Reports 6i, Oracle 8i/9i/10G, SQL Loader and Discoverer.
* A Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
* Travel (domestic & international) as required – up to 25%