Key Responsibilities * Develops solutions to leverage Oracle applications functionality for the Financial and Treasury areas and suggest process improvements.
* Gathers requirements, analyzes, creates design documents, and performs impact analysis for application changes.
* Plans and organizes tasks, reports progress, manages & coordinates with consultants for implementations.
* Leads user sessions for requirements gathering, training & testing.
* Guides technical team in the development of reports, conversions, interfaces and extensions for Oracle Applications.
* Understands and modifies the Application Configuration as required (includes system setups, flex-fields, work flow builder, custom library, profile options etc.).
* Assists users with problems and resolves issues independently.
* Creates test plans, test cases, test scripts and performs functional testing.
* Analytical Thinking
* Managing Performance
* Oral Communication
* Personal Credibility
* Persuasive Communication
* Results Orientation
* Technical Expertise
* Written Communication
* SQL Plus
* Oracle applications (GL, AP, CM and Treasury)
* Oracle ERP Implementation, Enhancement, Maintenance
* 5 years Oracle application experience with various financial modules among GL, AP, CM and Treasury
* Strong systems / process orientation with demonstrated analytical thinking, organizational skills and problem solving skills
* Expertise with configuration and setups for Oracle Financial modules
* Prior experience in lead support of software applications
* Working knowledge of software development and support methodologies
* Demonstrated skill in preparation and maintenance of implementation documents
* Knowledge and familiarity in underlying Oracle ERP applications database architecture, as well as Oracle database and development tools (PL/SQL, SQL Plus, Forms, Reports)
* Ability to work effectively in a multi cultural environment, and to lead and influence cross-organizationally with and without direct authority
* A Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
* Travel (domestic & international) as required – up to 25%