a) Individuals must have experience in creating and maintaining web based applications.
b) Take use cases and code programs based on the guidelines
c) The individual be working directly with project managers and analysts, and may speak directly to customers for requirements clarification, depending on the project.
d) Responsible to do unit testing, basic integration testing
e) Responsible to code review and mentor/knowledge other team members
f) Responsible to work in a Linux environment, do basic Apache administration, write/manage shell scripting procedures, working knowledge of file permission required
a) Establishing Focus
b) Oral Communication
c) Interpersonal Effectiveness
d) Building Collaborative Relationships
e) Diagnostic Information Gathering
f) Analytical Thinking
g) Conceptual Thinking
h) Technical Expertise
j) Fostering Innovation
k) Results Orientation
• 3 or more years of experience with PHP for web development using Apache.
• 3 or more year experience working with and administering MySQL, meaning you understand how to write queries, create tables, and interact with the command line interface. You must know how to perform optimizations
• Excellent SQL skills. You must be able to write queries from scratch and debug performance issues.
• At least 1 year of experience with a data modeling tool. SQL Workbench is ideal, but any other formal modeling tool such as Erwin, Power Designer, Embarcadero, or Visio Enterprise is acceptable.
• 2 or more years of experience working with style sheets. We are not looking for a designer, but you must know the basics and how to tweak settings when necessary.
• 4 or more years of experience with Linux, including shell commands, scripting, Linux permissions model, and basic configuration.
• 2 or more years of experience working with some form of version control software such as CVS, Subversion/SVN, ClearCase, Visual Source Safe or GIT.
• 5 or more years in overall web development experience.
Ideal candidate must have good communication skills, ability to work independently, and work well with others. You will be working directly with project managers and analysts, and you may speak directly to customers for requirements clarification, depending on the project. Projects typically have 1-5 developers with additional staff for project management and business analyst support.
a) Bachelors degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience ( 5 Yrs)
b) Master degree preferred but not required
b) Reference Check
c) Visa Sponsorship done for right Candidate ( TN Permit Only)
d) No H1B Sponsorship