Minimum 8+ years candidates
• In depth SQL Server Database Administration experience.
• Experience of managing multiple MS SQL 2000 & 2005 RDBMS on large systems
• Strong self-sufficiency and initiative working on Database projects
• Practical experience in monitoring and tuning a database to provide high availability service.
• Strong experience of Transactional SQL, DTS, Views, Functions and stored procedures.
• Practical experience in managing the internal and external MS SQL database security.