Job Summary/Company: Are you a talented Full Stack DevOps Engineer/Developer with big data experience? Have you envisioned yourself as a Solutions Architect, working with a team to bring your ideas to life? Are you technologically curious and you want to be on the cutting edge of 'what's next' with Cloud and Big Data? Do you have an active Full Scope and TS SCI for work at Annapolis Junction?You will be a lead on projects and perform technical analysis providing data and trend-based insights to customers. If you are looking for a great Direct Hire opportunity with our client, reach out to one of our recruiters today to discuss this opportunity!
We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Senior DevOps Engineer. As our new Senior DevOps Engineer, you will oversee the design, specification, development and documentation of project features. In addition, you will be developing new features and writing scripts for automation in a Google cloud environment.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
High Technical Aptitude with Web Clients, Web Scraping, and HTML Parsing
2. Proficient with Social Media Platforms
3. Managing Linux in a Production Environment
4. Building and Executing Test Plans
5. Iteratively working with Clients continuously improving
6. Solving problems with technical and non-technical stake holders
7. Research opportunities for data acquisition and new uses for existing data
8. Ensure systems meet business requirements and industry practices
§ Datadog, Stackdriver, Prometheus
9. Comfortable and motivated in some of the following Languages
o Python, Go, Java, Shell Scripting
Experience with DevOps tools and a Linux cloud environment (AWS or Google Cloud)
3. Growth Mindset
6. Detail Oriented
7. Team Player
8. Focused on Data with a strong technical curiosity across the industry
9. Excited to build force multiplying automation
10.Comfortable working with sensitive projects
11.Ten or more years of experience working in the technology field
Prefer a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
Qualified candidates should send their resume AND call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note, resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Sparks Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, pregnancy, citizenship, family status, genetic information, disability, or protect veteran status.