– Mylan Inc.
- Responsible for managing daily Intellectual Property business issues and strategies, IP analysis and counsel, focusing on the identification of opportunities for the early entry of Mylan’s generic products.
- Interpret laws, rulings, and regulations for the Corporation.
- Build, lead and motivate a staff of experienced legal professionals within the IP team.
- Interface with R&D, Regulatory, Manufacturing and Global Legal as required to focus on day to day IP and business issues.
- Identify and optimize opportunities for early generic entry through the analyses of patent landscapes, R&D and manufacturing capabilities and regulatory timelines.
- Participate in product development and the formation of litigation strategies.
- Monitor regularly, competitor patent infringement litigations and advise on the impact of such on the Company’s products.
- Partner with key functions in developing and executing enhanced intellectual property-related strategies and processes.
- Provide in-house training in intellectual property law to members of the business.
Make Our Values Your Values
Mylan hires only the best. People who thrive in a culture of innovation and empowerment. People who are active learners and have a positive attitude. People who are leaders and know that by working together we can run faster, reach higher and achieve more. By doing so, we will continue to set new standards in health care. Here are the minimum qualifications and essential functions for this position:
Minimum of a Juris Doctorate degree (or equivalent) and a minimum of 15 years of experience preferred. An advanced degree(s) in applicable science(s) (e.g. organic chemistry, biochemistry, molecular biology) preferred. However, a combination of experience and/or education will be taken into consideration.
A minimum of 12 years of experience within Law Firm and In-House Counsel is required.
Experience with a specialization as a Patent Attorney is preferred.
Experience with the intellectual property aspects of entry of pharmaceutical products in the U.S. and globally.
Must possess a license to practice law in a relevant jurisdiction.
Must possess a license to practice before a patent office of relevant jurisdiction.
Previous supervisory experience required as this role will manage a team.
The ability to work collaboratively with a goal-driven legal team and excel in a fast-paced environment are required. Ability to respond resourcefully to shifting priorities and work effectively in ambiguous or challenging situations.
Proficiency in speaking, comprehending, reading and writing English is required.
If you want to be part of a global health care company that is making a difference and changing lives, Mylan may be the place for you. With a workforce of more than 35,000 worldwide, we can make a difference. We encourage you to visit Mylan.com to learn more about our unconventional culture, our approach to doing business and how we plan to set new standards in health care.
Mylan offers competitive salary, excellent benefits and an environment conducive to professional growth and advancement. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their disability or protected veteran status. Mylan is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran.
– Jul 10, 2019, 2:22:50 PM