– Provide legal regulatory and business counseling support for Kaiser Permanente-s Medicare managed care business, including providing advice & counsel on strategic business issues impacting the Medicare managed care business.
– Knowledge of Medicare Fee for Service laws and regulations
– Active membership in the California or Maryland bar (or membership within 1 year from date of hire).
– Excellent academic and professional qualifications.
– Experience providing interpretation and analysis of statutes, regulations and sub-regulatory guidance.
– Solid work ethic, excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal), and sharp analytical skills.
– Ability to work independently and to work collaboratively as part of a team.