Would you like to take on assignments with a high level of responsibility?
- Review, negotiate, draft and manage agreements and contracts.
- Offer counsel on a variety of legal issues.
- Advise executives within the company in the Functional Units, including Business Development, Human Resources, Finance and Accounting, Information Technology and the International Subsidiaries.
- Manage various projects and deadlines.
- Development of Best Practices Policies to insulate the company from liability.
- Advise executives on contract status, legal and insurance risks and business terms of global contracts and purchase orders.
- Research unique legal issues impacting the organization by identifying applicable statutes, judicial decisions and codes.
- Keep abreast of legislative changes that may affect the company and its affiliates.
- Assist with preparation of pre-litigation work to minimize risks and maximize legal rights.
- Partnering with outside counsel on legal matters to develop strategies consistent with company philosophy and minimizing outside counsel legal costs.
- Assist the Legal Team on employment matters, investigations of, and drafting responses to, agency complaints.
- Develop solutions to complex legal questions.
- Maintain contract files including the centralized electronic storage of all estimate worksheets, Project Design Documents and all contracts and customer purchase orders.
- Other duties may be assigned by the General Counsel.
Impress us – with your professional and personal skills.
- Juris Doctorate degree from an accredited law school in the United States with strong academic and leadership background.
- Progressive professional legal experience with minimum 2+ years of law firm experience
- Demonstrated experience analyzing and providing counsel on automotive and commercial matters