Position:SAP ABAP+Webdynpro Developer
Location: St Louis, MO
Duration: Long Term
The Product Development Team is a sub-team within the Products & Engineering group. The team is responsible for developing software which will be used globally within our SAP environment.
The ABAP developer is responsible for performing application development tasks for:
* On-going support activities
* Collaborate with team members and other stakeholders to develop high quality technical solutions
* Perform technical analysis/design that is derived from supplied functional specifications
* Develop/maintain application code that adheres to coding standards and best practices
* Complete thorough unit testing to validate that the coding meets requirements
* BS in computer science or equivalent experience
* 5-7 years development experience with SAP ABAP language (Reports, User Exits, Adobe Forms, Interfaces, Dialog..)
* SAP Webdynpro, WebUI, SCM/APO, SAPUI5, OData Services experience is a plus
* Experience in SAP ECC 6.0 version
* In-depth experience in the supply chain modules (SD, PP, LE, QM, etc).
* Excellent trouble-shooting ability with experience in assessing problems identified by business users and designing potential solutions.
* Strong analytical skills, ability to learn quickly and the ability to manage multiple assignments are required.
* Ability to independently drive issue resolution, develop business knowledge and apply technical alternatives.
– We have multiple capital project initiatives in the Supply Chain/Logistics areas.
– We have multiple capital initiatives going on parallel and this open role is due to huge work in the Logistics area for the capital projects.
– Team has been working in this space for more than two years.
– Open to candidates who are willing to relocate.
– Not open to remote workers.
– Bachelor’s Degree is highest level of education needed.
– SAP Certifications are a plus but not mandatory.
– Would like to extend offers ASAP.